- Be extremely wary of rain. The first 10 minutes or so of fresh rain make vehicles prone to hydroplaning, so be sure to lower your speed.
- You will find more wild animals crossing the road than you saw all winter, especially at night, so keep a sharp eye out.
- Additionally, pedestrians are far more likely to take a stroll, and kids are more likely to play in the road during this warm time of year.
- After the winter snow is gone, many roads find themselves full of potholes. Do your best to avoid these.
- Lastly, just like the rest of the year, it’s extremely important to keep your tires inflated properly.
For more safety tips or to start out your spring season with a brand new car, visit us anytime at Nissan of Clinton.