The all-new 2018 Nissan Rogue Sport slots below Nissan’s best-selling model here in the United States—the Nissan Rogue crossover. The new Rogue Sport features much of what drivers love about the Rogue but in a more compact size made for city driving, yet still with comfortable seating for up to five.
There’s so much to love about the new 2018 Nissan Rogue Sport, but you really must test drive the new crossover to understand.
Here are a few standout features of the Rogue Sport:
- A peppy 2.0-liter DOHC 16-valve inline four-cylinder engine paired to the XTRONIC transmission with Eco mode, good for 141 horsepower
- The available comprehensive Nissan Intelligent Safety Shield technology suite, which includes Blind Spot Warning, Lane Departure Warning, Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection, Intelligent Lane Intervention, and Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- The available intelligent all-wheel drive for improved traction
- The available Divide-N-Hide® cargo system for better cargo management
- Siri® Eyes Free technology
- The available Intelligent Around View® Monitor
- Accessories like the frameless auto-dimming mirror with universal remote, all-weather floor mats, and illuminated kick plates
Are you interested in learning more? Test drive the 2018 Nissan Rogue Sport in the near future at Nissan of Clinton for the full experience.