Spring is here, which means warmer and sunnier days ahead. If you’re planning to spend some days travelling on the road this year, head to our beautiful neighbor to the South, South Carolina! Check out some of these fun South Carolina road trips you could plan to take. And, if you need a new road trip cruiser, come see us now at Nissan of Clinton.
- Lighthouse road trip. Travel up or down the east coast of South Carolina and see some of the most beautiful and historic lighthouses in the state.
- Haunted road trip. If you love all things that make you jump, travel across the state and visit these seven spectacularly spooky sites, including the grave site of Alice Flagg, one of South Carolina’s most famous ghosts.
- Waterfall road trip. This breathtaking road trip has you visit seven beautiful waterfalls across the state and will take less than 5 hours of driving.
- Amazing places road trip. This route takes you past Table Rock, the Pretty Place Chapel, Whiteford’s Giant Burger, and more. You might be able to hit every spot on just one tank of gas.
- Ghost towns road trip. Drive past some of South Carolina’s forgotten towns. You’ll see the remnants of Pickneyville, Colonial Dorchester, and more.
What is your favorite road trip route to take in the spring?