Nissan of Clinton is making the car shopping experience a convenient process by utilizing mobile apps for smartphones. Recently, Nissan of Clinton unveiled 3 new apps, 1 each for the iPhone®, Android®, and Blackberry®. The apps are free and are another example of ways that the Nissan dealer located near the Fayetteville and Goldsboro North Carolina areas is trying to make the car buying process for customers even better.
All three of the new apps provided by Nissan of Clinton will feature exciting capabilities that will improve the car shopping experience for all. Some of the exciting new features that will be included in all three apps are:
- A convenient list of all contact numbers at the dealership including; sales, service, parts, and Nissan roadside assistance.
- The ability to schedule a service or sales appointment.
- Push notifications from the Nissan of Clinton sales and service staff.
- The ability to view both new and pre-owned inventory at Nissan of Clinton.
- Buy or inquire about parts straight from your app.
- Make secure car payments from your app, while on the go.
- A feature that displays real-time gas prices in your area so you can be sure to fill up your tank at the cheapest station in town.
- Flash light feature (iPhone®/iPad® only)
- Parking assistant to help you remember where you parked. (iPhone®/iPad® only)
- Keep track of your car’s vital information like tire size, VIN, purchase price/date, radio code, key code, insurance company policy number, and note pad. (iPhone®/iPad® only)
If you’re interested in getting these free, fun, and convenient apps for you Smartphone follow the respective links below, and stay tuned to Nissan of Clinton for more innovative ways to stay in touch with your local Clinton, North Carolina Nissan dealer.
iPhone®/iPad® – http://www.nissanofclinton.com/iphone-app.aspx
Blackberry® – http://www.nissanofclinton.com/blackberry-app.aspx